Mediterranean Home for sale in Berkeley CA
New on the market is 1912 Fairview St is a gorgeous Mediterranean-style bungalow built in 1937 in a great Berkeley location. Brought to you by Brian Santilena Berkeley Realtor with Pacific Union Real Estate. The 1,438 square foot house sits on a 4,000 square foot lot surrounded by a neighboring park. It features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, with a full-sized garage and extra large multi-purpose “plus area” basement.
Conveniently located off of Adeline and Ashby, this Berkeley neighborhood is an annexed area that joins with Oakland and Emeryville. Family friendly, the home offers immediate access to a neighborhood park and is a few short blocks from Ashby BART and Highway 580, offering a central location with plenty of options for commuters. Weekly farmers markets, weekend swap meets and lots of small local eateries and shops can be found all around this eclectic East Bay neighborhood.
- 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths
- 1937 Mediterranean-style Craftsman
- Updated kitchen & bath mix contemporary upgrades with vintage details
- Decorative vintage details
- Full bath en suite
- Large semi-finished basement with laundry
- Surrounded by neighborhood park
- 2 car garage
- Easy access to BART and MacArthur Maze
- Highly walkable and bike-friendly neighborhood